Pre-Defined Yet Customizable Datasets
A variety of built-in dataset types can be further customized for the specific data-gathering needs of your library.
E-Resources Usage Analytic
Get the full picture of usage and effectiveness of your eBooks, E-Journals, and Database subscriptions.
- COUNTER & SUSHI Support. Upload COUNTER reports or harvest directly from vendors.
- Cost Analysis. View total costs, cost-per-download, etc.
- Usage Analysis. Observe e-resource usage with total downloads, searches, and sessions.
- Duplicates. Get info on journal/eBook duplicates across platforms.
- Most/Least Used. See most popular and least-used journals and eBooks across all platforms.
Circulation & Acquisition Analytic
Slice and dice your Circulation and Acquisitions data to get the full picture of your purchases and how they circulate.
- Granular, Time-Based Reports. View usage and purchase trends from monthly, daily, down to hourly.
- Customizable Groups. Import your unique ILS data and create custom report filters (patron type, location, etc.).
- By Classification. View purchases & checkouts by classification to see if you’re buying what’s circulating.
- Multi-Year Trend Analysis. Gain historical insights with year-over-year trend reporting.
- What’s Popular. View the top 100 circulated items and gain insight as to what’s trending in the library.
Enter financial data and expenditures and analyze trends like a financial pro.
- Expenditures and Revenues. Create customized categories for all budget items and track the figures over time.
- Multi Year Trends. With historical data in the system, analyzing multi-year financial trends is a breeze.
- Individual Line Items Get down to nitty gritty details of each line item and track changes over time.
- Customizable Finance Reports. Create customized reports for the administration showing relevant financial indicators.
- Bang For Your Buck. Compare Financial and Circulation datasets to see how your materials budgets perform.
Get a complete picture of your library's foot traffic. Use the Gate Count info in combination with other Datasets to analyze the relationship between the "virtual" and "physical" library services.
- One, or More Libraries. Track gate counts for a single location or for multiple libraries/locations.
- Hourly/Daily/Monthly Distribution. Gather data at various frequencies and compare hourly to monthly (or even yearly) traffic distributions.
- Multi Year Trends With historical data in the system, analyzing multi-year traffic trends is a breeze.
- Top 10 Periods Create reports showing top 10 busiest periods or locations for your library.