Whether juggling multiple service points with different staffing needs and duties, or handling restrictions on who can work when and for how long, LibStaffer takes the hard work out of staffing and scheduling so you have time for more important projects.
- Organize multiple schedules in one place.
- Prevent staff double-bookings.
- Restrict staff from working over their max hours.
- Add shift notes and assignments to remind staff of duties.
- Monitor time-off requests.
- Mobile optimized so you can untie yourself from the desk.
- Communicate with staffers with built-in email functionality.
- Optionally allow staffers to favorite / claim shifts.
Auto-Scheduler to the Rescue
Manually scheduling staff is a tedious and thankless job that is often outdated the minute the schedule goes live. LibStaffer’s auto-scheduler technology makes it easy to schedule staffers in just seconds. Just think of the time-savings.
- Run the auto-scheduler for specified date-ranges.
- Respects time-off requests, holidays, and max hours.
- Prevent back-to-back shift scheduling.
- Choose the number of shifts/day each staffer can work.
- Won’t double-book staff across schedules.
- Restricts staff from working over their max hours.
- Allows staff scheduling of 'Preferred Shifts' first.
- Displays a detailed activity log of who was scheduled.
Effortless & Mobile-Friendly Schedule Communication
Staffers can view schedules and upcoming time off right from their smartphones, and:
- Receive customized email notifications containing schedule, admin notes, and detailed shift notes.
- Connect their schedules to Outlook/Exchange for auto-delivery right into their calendar.
- Print/Export/Download their schedule.
- Feed schedule into Yahoo, Google, etc. with iCal feeds.
- Claim / Swap shifts right from their smartphones.
- Submit and view time-off requests on tablets, smartphones, or desktop computers.
Detailed Reports & Statistics
Create on-demand reports for immediate decision-making. Use Reports & Statistics during staff evaluations, too.
- Filter by date, service point, or staff member.
- Reports on Scheduled and Unfilled shifts.
- Reports on Time-off Requests, Pending Swaps, and 'Given Up' shifts.
- Time-off requests can be filtered by Status & Category.
- Printer-friendly and export options for reports.